8. 3. 2020
As the Corona Virus has already raised issues with Forests, we inform all potential players that:
1. In the Forests, ‘escape room’ activities are carried out exclusively outside, in the forest and not indoors and also not in the immediate vicinity of large crowds;
2. currently we are still open and healthy. We closely monitor all decisions at the national level;
3. Additional safety precautions have been taken: – hand disinfectant is available for all escapes by our ‘game masters’,
– all team members must disinfect their hands before the start of the game,
– we disinfect all props after performing a forest escape.
We will keep you updated on any additional steps or changes in business.< back to forest news